- Q: Should I wait until “normal hours” to call BailBond.Com?
A: No! Call us IMMEDIATELY at 833-314-BAIL 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to get your loved one out of a dangerous jail cell as fast as possible!
- Q: What information should I have before I call?
A: The person’s name, date of birth, and what jail they are being held at.
- Q: My loved one was just arrested, what happens next?
A: They will be transported to the arresting officers corresponding detention center (city jail, county jail, etc.) to begin the booking process. This process can take from 1 to 4 hours depending on mitigating circumstances. During this crucial period of time, you need to call us toll free at 833-314-BAIL so that our bondsman can begin arranging bail immediately.
- Q: The bail bond was posted…what happens next?
A: Once a licensed bail bondsman has posted bail, the defendant will be released on bail. Then you will be able to go home, go to work, and get an attorney to begin the defense of your case.
- Q: I have more questions, what should I do?
A: Just give us a call…24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We are always here to help you.